Come join the fun of giving!
The group organizes volunteer activities that make a difference in a day. Activities range from helping at The Children’s Center to preparing welcome home bags for servicemen returning to the U.S., to beach clean-up walks, and Valentine gifts for the elderly.
Each year the group chooses what activities they wish to do to help the community. Highlights from 2018-2019 were:
- Collected toys and donated to The Children’s Center and Bluffton Self Help
- Collected items and packed baskets for returning military with Operation Morale Support
- Created favors/cards for Meals on Wheels clients
- Volunteered at History Day with Heritage Library event
- Collected and delivered food items for Sandalwood Food Pantry
- Created and stocked roadside Little Library boxes for Boys’ and Girls’ Club and St. Luke’s Church (NOC program site)
- Helped with SOAR interaction parties for adults with special needs.
A kick-off session is scheduled in October for an organization meeting; and then a planning meeting is conducted later in the month.