“Backstage Tours” at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina*
Leader – Maureen Firth, 843-422-3735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s Go…… Another great year of “BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE ARTS CENTER OF COASTAL CAROLINA”. You will learn the history of the Arts Center, visit the costume room, meet the production manager, tour the building including the Black Box Theater and Production area. There is a fee of $35 per tour which includes a light lunch with Champagne. The tours are limited to around 30 people. Open for new members.
- Location: The Arts Center of Coastal Carolina
- Day: Two times during the year – Christmas and Spring
- Fee: There is a fee of $35 per tour which includes a light lunch with Champagne.
Movie Matinees and Munchies – A Club for Film Lovers*
Leader: Linda Bange, 516-978-2454, email@example.com
Do you love good films? Ever wish there was a book club for movies? This new group will attend quality films together that explore subjects that are interesting as well as entertaining.
Immediately after we will meet at a nearby café for discussion and critiques of the movie, lunch or light snacks.
- Location: Various
- Day: Third Monday of the Month, Matinee
- Fee: The cost will vary depending on the performance
* These groups require a fee & may have additional fees for extra field trips, meals, etc.