Beads & Stuff*
Leader: Linda Raih, 843-689-6986. firstname.lastname@example.org
Beads & Stuff – Sound like Fun? We will explore different ways of making jewelry. These classes will be geared towards the beginner, but crafting and sewing experience is helpful.
- Location: Palmetto Electric Community Room, 111 Mathews Drive, HHI
- Day: Third Tuesday of the month beginning October 15th from 1 to 4pm. More dates to be announced.
- Fee: Each class is $10.00 plus fee for kits.
Leader: Sue Weiner, 843-757-2460, email@example.com
Come learn the centuries old art of beautiful writing. This is a wonderful introduction to the beautiful art of Calligraphy. In an intimate setting students will learn the skills needed to produce lovely calligraphic keepsakes, place cards, etc. in the Italic hand. Continuing classes are always available for those with a desire to further their skills.
- Location: Rose Hill Plantation
- Day: Flexible dates. Sessions are 3-4 weeks with a maximum size of 6 members. More Sessions will become available as interest increases.
- Fee: $75.00 for materials and instruction.
Making Greeting Cards*
Are you tired of paying high prices for birthday, anniversary and other cards for friends and family? Well, if you are, come and join this fun group! You will learn how to make your own cards! This group is for every level of crafter! We will be making greeting cards from kits and examples that have been designed by Pam McKay. In each class we will make three cards for all different occasions throughout the year! All materials will be provided, however, if you have scissors, double sided tape or a tape runner, bring them with you!
- Location: Various meeting locations depending on the project and number of members participating, e.g. studio space to member homes
- Day: First Monday of the month from 1pm to 4pm.
- Fee: Based on the selected project.
* These groups require a fee & may have additional fees for extra field trips, meals, etc.
~ New this Year