Leader – Ruth Wilwerding, 843-671-5562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a social doubles group with all levels invited. Level of play 2.5 to 3.00 but we accept all new people, have fun and maybe improve your game.A reminder email is sent on Monday. We start play the middle of October and end play the middle of May. In January and February, we play from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. We ask everyone which days they can play, and a schedule is developed. Players need to find their own sub. Once group is started, a New Leader is requested.
- Location: Van Der Meer Tennis Center in Shipyard – Date and location could change depending on group.
- Day: Wednesdays from 9 to 11:00am
- Fee: $7/pp per week for clay court time
Leader – Carolyn
This is a social golf 9 Hole group with all levels invited to have fun and improve your game. Play begins the middle of October and ends the middle of May on courses through the area. All signed up on the GOLF Interest Group list will be asked to play, and a pairing schedule for the day developed based on the response and course. Once confirmed to play, players need to find their own sub. Once group is started, a New Leader is requested.
- Location: Various golf courses throughout the area
- Day: TBD
- Fee: Approximately $25/pp for 9 holes
* These groups require a fee & may have additional fees for extra field trips, meals, etc.
~These groups are new this year.