A’Chive’rs Herb Group*
Leader – Carolyn Geary, 843-815-9291 or email@example.com
Once annually, members are expected to join a group that hosts an activity related to herbs. Topics range from growing, cooking and the habitats of herbs in the Lowcountry. There are field trips, lectures, demonstrations, and tastings while meeting authors, chefs, herbalists, and environmentalists.
- Day: First Monday of each month at 10:30am for the eight months beginning in October and ending in May. There will be no meeting in January.
- Fee: Dues are $10.00. Currently, closed with a waitlist. Membership is limited to 30.
Leader – Kim Lewis, 843,422-1510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This group is for WAHHI members who want to learn how to “DO” gardening in our Hilton Head/Lowcountry environment. Our group meets approximately six (6) times during the year. For our meetings, we may have a speaker with valuable knowledge about a gardening topic, or we may actually go to a local/nearby gardening attraction. Open for new members.
- Day: Various based on the program
- Fee: Dependent upon the program/activity
* These groups require a fee & may have additional fees for extra field trips, meals, etc.