WAHHI’s Traveling Abroad Together Goes to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam in 2018!!
Interested in being a part of this exciting trip?
- February 6 thru 25, 2018
- $5,000 per person, including land and airfare, hotels and 50% of meals
- Group limited to 16 travelers
- WAHHI Members and Friends are welcome – Six Members have already signed up!
Want more information?
- Contact Carol Wolf at 843-384-3335 or email@example.com
- Go to GCT.com and search for Ancient Kingdoms: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam
Join us for Hilton Head History Day on October 14, 2017
This event will include trolley tours, bike tours, and an evening Lowcountry boil. Hilton Head Island’s historical organizations are working together to showcase our area’s unique cultural heritage and local history. We’re looking for 25 WAHHI Members to volunteer to help with the events of the day.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Trolley Tour Greeters/Check in
- Bike Tour Greeters/Check in
- Bike Tour Leaders and Sweepers
- Trolley Guides (3.5 – 4 hours)
- Site Greeters
- Lowcountry Boil Check in (4 to 7pm)
- Shifts are 2 – 3 hours unless otherwise listed.
Please contact Kathy Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bonnie Burnette at email@example.com to volunteer