Be Ready to Smile & Giggle,
Giggle & Laugh, Laugh & Shop, & Shop, Shop, Shop for our February Luncheon at the beautiful Sonesta Resort on Thursday,
February 1st for the most unique experience on the island!
We’ll start the day off at 9 AM – 12 PM with our “Love Yourself & Others Spring Bazaar” of local artists, craftsman, upscale stores, jewelry and authors will have their items for sale.
Be the first 50 attendees and receive an Island Packet VIP swag bag full of coupons & samples from the vendors.
Door Prizes, Door Prizes, Door Prizes…can you say Door Prizes. Bring CASH to the luncheon to buy raffle tickets for a very special BIG prize.
- $1 for one ticket,
- $5 for six tickets increases your chance to win.
- Raffle proceeds will go to our Youth Awards.
Beginning at 11:00 AM, we will be entertained by Lucy Scandrett on the Harp while we enjoy our festive drink special – “Heartfelt Apricot Bellini” Only $5.00!
To keep us Smiling & Laughing at 12 PM our special guest speaker will be Liz Farrell, Columnist & Senior Editor of the Island Packet. She will bring her delightful humor to enlighten us.
Columnist and senior editor Liz Farrell has lived in the Lowcountry for 12 years, but grew up in Brookline, Mass., just outside of Boston. She graduated with a degree in political science from Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania, and enjoys the beach, reading and people with contagious laughs.
MENU FOR THE LUNCHEON
- Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Apples, Pecans, Gorgonzola, Apple Vinaigrette
- Entree: Bone In Pork Chop Marsala, Brussels Sprouts, Peppers and Shallots with Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetarian Option: Portabella Mushroom Stuffed with Boursin Cheese over Mashed Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts, Pepper and Shallots
- Lemon Raspberry Cake with Candied Lemon, Hearts and Whipped Cream
Always served with Bread, Butter, Regular & Decaf Coffee, Herbal Tea and Iced Tea
Members $30 ($32 for online registration), Guests $38 ($40 for online registration)
Registration will be open soon.
Want to be a vendor, click here.